Many moons ago when I first started reading blogs, I found Her Bad Mother’s Basements and I thought it was so cool. A place to confess those things you want to share, but are too embarrassed for anyone to know that you are the one confessing. Yeah, this post is going to be nothing like that, but maybe someday.
So since I’m newer to blogging and you are new to my blog, I thought I’d just make a list of things you may not know about me.
- My regular treat to myself is a pedicure…love, love! (If you are in the Williamsburg, VA area you should go to Nails Uptown.)
- I played soccer my freshman year at college after not playing for years and years before that.
- My ultimate dream job would be to get paid to travel with my kids in tow – road trips, cruises, backpacking through Europe, cross country on a train, really you name it and I want to do it.
- I am addicted to Coke…like really bad. I’ve tried to quit several times and for several reasons, but there’s just not been any reason good enough to give up my soda.
- I was a virgin when I got married at the ripe old age of 28.
- My favorite color is purple. Ok, maybe the site design gave that one away a little bit.
- Before I had my human kids, I took 3 days bereavement when I had to put down my dog.
- I have a weakness for TV which is the primary reason I did away with TV service altogether 6 years ago and have never regretted the decision.
- Had a major crush on Shaquille O’Neal and have the pics to prove it. What can I say, I like them tall!
- The thing I most wanted to do while I was growing up was jazz dance, but my parents wouldn’t let me saying it was too provocative.
Now it’s your turn, post a blog with 10things I don’t know about you and then link it in the comments…Go!